The Key West of the North Celebrates August 11th-13th
Island entertainers who perform on Put-in-Bay in the summer and in Key West in the winter will participate in the annual “Key West Days at Put-in-Bay.” Key West held its first “Put-in-Bay Days” in February of 2005 with a huge turnout of northerners seeking to escape the winter cold. Check our entertainment page for schedules and look for Mike “Mad Dog” Adams, Pete & Wayne, Ray Fogg and Bob Gatewood when you visit the island!
Interested in coming to this event? Contact our favorite lodging partners!
- Island Club Rentals (islandclub.com) – 216-898-9951
- Put-in-Bay Condos (putinbaycondos.com) – 216-898-1105
- Commodore Resort (commodoreresort.com) – 419-285-3101
- Victory Station Hotel (putinbayvictorystation.com) – 419-285-0120
- Bird’s Nest Resort (birdsnestresort.com) – 419-285-6119
And follow these quick links to plan the rest of your trip!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.