Pig Roast at The Goat August 3rd!
The success of the Annual Pig Roast for the Lake Erie Islands Nature & Wildlife Center is a reflection of the increasing dedication and enthusiasm from the volunteers and donors who helped to make the event great. Each year the event is hosted at the Goat Soup and Whiskey. Amy Huston makes all of the desserts, Pepsi donates all of the water, and the Put-in-Bay Fire Department provides the tables! The entertainment is provided by Ray Fogg and Drew LaPlante. The auction items that we have donated are always very nice!
Book your Put-in-Bay Ohio rental home or condo and enjoy the island!
Interested in coming to this event? Contact our favorite lodging partners!
- Island Club Rentals (islandclub.com) – 216-898-9951
- Put-in-Bay Condos (putinbaycondos.com) – 216-898-1105
- Commodore Resort (commodoreresort.com) – 419-285-3101
- Victory Station Hotel (putinbayvictorystation.com) – 419-285-0120
- Bird’s Nest Resort (birdsnestresort.com) – 419-285-6119
And follow these quick links to plan the rest of your trip!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.