The Island’s Music Festival Comes to Town September 16th
Put-in-Bay Music Festival is the latest great upcoming event. Nothing ignites the spirit greater than the strumming strings of a banjo, right? If you agree, then join us for a weekend full of blue-grassy music at the Put-in-Bay Ohio Music Festival. This will be a weekend full of talented full bluegrass entertainment to keep your foot tapping and your hands clapping. The main event will be hosted at Perry’s Victory, the most notable historical landmark and National Park Monument on the island. There will be live music, dancing, delicious food, and great drinks right on site!
Places to Visit Around Put-in-Bay
You’ll come to Put-in-Bay for the Put-in-Bay Music Festival, but there is so much more the island has to offer. Check out some of these favorite establishments during your stay:
- T&J’s Smokehouse for finger-licking barbecue and live entertainment
- Put-in-Bay Brewery and Distillery for locally made brews and great food
- Heineman Winery the oldest winery in Ohio
Interested in coming to this event? Contact our favorite lodging partners!
- Island Club Rentals (islandclub.com) – 216-898-9951
- Put-in-Bay Condos (putinbaycondos.com) – 216-898-1105
- Commodore Resort (commodoreresort.com) – 419-285-3101
- Victory Station Hotel (putinbayvictorystation.com) – 419-285-0120
- Bird’s Nest Resort (birdsnestresort.com) – 419-285-6119
And follow these quick links to plan the rest of your trip!
- Things To Do At Put-in-Bay
- Golf Cart Rental Information
- Put-in-Bay’s Restaurants And Bars
- Ferry Information
Put-in-Bay Music Festival and Beyond!
Take a break from the bluegrass and enjoy some of Put-In-Bay’s variety of fun attractions. Perry’s Cave Family Fun Center offers a selection of activities, such as mini-golf, an exotic butterfly house, a fun rock climbing wall and so much more! You could also rent a golf cart from Put-in-Bay Golf Cart Depot. Biking around the island is one of the preferred ways guests choose to see everything all that is available at Put-in-Bay. It’s also a great way to keep track of all the things you’d like to see and visit on your next visit.
Make sure to stop by The Village Bakery and Cafe on your island adventure for a fresh cup of coffee and a yummy treat. There is never a bad time to indulge in a sweet pastry while on vacation. With that said, hopefully all the bluegrass will inspire you to spend more time outside in the fresh air. So make sure you take time to for some of the island’s most spectacular views at Scheeff East Point Preserve.
You won’t want to miss this amazing blue-grass filly weekend at Put-in-Bay Ohio! Check out our Put-In-Bay Accommodations resource page today. Feel free to contact us about featured bands and other fun happenings during our Grass at the Bay Music festival.
* This is a Put-in-Bay Chamber of Commerce sponsored event *
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.