Put-in-Bay’s 5k September 21st!
The Miller Boat Line 5K is a great annual race. Love to run? Join over 800 other runners in a scenic race to the finish in front of the beautiful Put-In-Bay Harbor.
This picturesque race course weaves through the scenic roads of South Bass Island. Breathe in the fresh island air and enjoy the scenery as you count the miles! Challenge yourself to break your personal record on this stunning course. Not about the speed? Enjoy the jog and the view! Race proceeds will benefit Mother of Sorrows Church.
Fabulous winner trophies always inspire fierce competition. In addition to the famous Miller Boat line 5k, there is a One Mile Family Fun Walk. Bring the kids and everyone can get to enjoy the fun!
Interested in coming to this event? Contact our favorite lodging partners!
- Island Club Rentals (islandclub.com) – 216-898-9951
- Put-in-Bay Condos (putinbaycondos.com) – 216-898-1105
- Commodore Resort (commodoreresort.com) – 419-285-3101
- Victory Station Hotel (putinbayvictorystation.com) – 419-285-0120
- Bird’s Nest Resort (birdsnestresort.com) – 419-285-6119
And follow these quick links to plan the rest of your trip!
- Things To Do At Put-in-Bay
- Golf Cart Rental Information
- Put-in-Bay’s Restaurants And Bars
- Ferry Information
Annual Miller Boat Line 5K at Put-in-Bay Details
- Date: Saturday, September 21
- Time: 9:00 AM (1 mile race start) and 9:30 AM (5k race start)
- Location: Throughout Put-in-Bay Ohio on South Bass Island
- Start and Finish: Boathouse Restaurant
- Race Length: 5K
- Fun Walk: 1 mile
The Boathouse Restaurant is where the races start and finish. Afterwards, stay for a treat! The Boathouse has been the place for “great eats and cold drinks” in Put-in-Bay for over 50 years. Additionally, find fabulous live entertainment during the season. Stay a while and soak up the sounds of the island!
The Boathouse Restaurant is located on Hartford Avenue in downtown Put-in-Bay Ohio. This prime location is near many great destinations and lodging. The Jet Express dock and downtown marina is right nearby. Beautiful DeRivera Park is across the street. There you can also take a ride on Kimberly’s Carousel.
With all the places to see in Put-in-Bay, you’ll want to plan a little time away! Put-in-Bay has many options for short and long visits. Whether you are looking for Home and Condo rentals, or prefer a hotel or resort, there’s no shortage of options. It’s easy to find the perfect place!
Visit our lodging resource page to get started. Here, you can search for and book your perfect Put-in-Bay vacation. Get started today and save your place at the starting line!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.