facebook

Benson Ford Ship House Public Tour

DATE CHANGE!!! Originally scheduled for July… Now touring on September 12 and August 15!

We’re extremely excited to tell you about your chance to tour one of the most unique houses in America, right on South Bass Island! Put-in-Bay’s famous Benson Ford Ship House will be open to the public for tours on Saturday, September 13th, from 2 PM-5 PM. There will be a maximum of 300 guests per tour date.

The cost of the tour will be $30, and all proceeds will be going to two charitable causes: 10% going to maintenance for Alfred Parker Park, and the other 90% for creation and installation of a Put-in-Bay sign that will become a PIB landmark in its own right!

There is no advance ticketing online for this event. Tickets are purchased in person at the Ship House on the day of the event, with our VIPs getting first access. You can submit your information in advance to get on the VIP list using our form below.

Parking on-site is extremely limited, so it advises to take a Put-in-Bay taxi, or if absolutely necessary, a golf cart rental.

If you can’t make it for this one-day only event, you can at least check out the inside of the Ship House through your screen with this amazing virtual tour! To learn more about the Ship House, check out the blog we wrote about it recently!

contact form on this page

Check Availability

1191 Ashburn Avenue, Put-in-Bay, OH, USA

Sep  12 , 2021

Write Review

There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.

Go to Top