Enjoy the 4th of July Fireworks Like Never Before!
Special holidays are made even more special up at Put-in-Bay. On this, our national day of independence, the island’s businesses and partners come together to sponsor one of the best fireworks displays on all of Lake Erie. Traditionally, it is always held on the exact date of July 4th, rain or shine. Watch the colorful display from the lakeside deck of your Put-in-Bay Condo, or grab a seat somewhere downtown.
Interested in coming to this event? Contact our favorite lodging partners!
- Island Club Rentals (islandclub.com) – 216-898-9951
- Put-in-Bay Condos (putinbaycondos.com) – 216-898-1105
- Commodore Resort (commodoreresort.com) – 419-285-3101
- Victory Station Hotel (putinbayvictorystation.com) – 419-285-0120
- Bird’s Nest Resort (birdsnestresort.com) – 419-285-6119
And follow these quick links to plan the rest of your trip!
- Things To Do At Put-in-Bay
- Golf Cart Rental Information
- Put-in-Bay’s Restaurants And Bars
- Ferry Information
Where to Watch the Fireworks
The rockets are launched from a barge towed out into the middle of the Bay and the best viewing locations are always on the Perry’s Victory lawn and along the seawall. For a little more creature comfort, find a seat (VERY early!) at the Boardwalk or The Keys. Music from the Perry’s VIctory Visitor Center accompanies the beautiful display. The closest lodging option is Commodore Resort, located downtown and just a quick walk across the park.
Overnight Lodging Options
Make sure you book your Put-in-Bay Lodging ahead of time as this day always sells out.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.