Frosty Bar is a true island institution. Slinging drinks for over 60 years, this Put-in-Bay bar serves up ice cold beer in their classic ice cold mugs. A favorite of everyone, from Island natives, boaters, day trippers, and summer long residents, Frosty Bar is friendly, fun, and, well, frosty!
Frosty Bar Details
Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Frosty opens their doors at 7am every day of the week. Breakfast is served from 7-11am and the bar stays open until 1am. They always have something new and delicious on the menu so make sure to check out their specials!
Centrally located right downtown on Delaware Avenue, Frosty Bar is the perfect place to start and end every night on the island. This classic dive bar with a Put-in-Bay twist features delicious food served alongside incredible live music, pool tables, and sports on a host of HD TV’s.
The Backyard Bar is always bumping with happy hour from 3pm – 6pm everyday! Relax with a refreshing beverage on one of their Adirondack Chairs and take in the good life.
Big Man’s Burrito Stand serves up south-of-the-border favorites at the back of the property. Frosty makes it easy to order from anywhere in the establishment with their mobile ordering system.
Frosty Bar Breakfast Menu Highlights
• Country Benedict
• Buttermilk and Whole Grain Pancakes
• Mexican Skillet with Hash browns covered with chorizo spicy sausage, two eggs, and queso. Served with toast.
• Breakfast Meatloaf Benedict
• Pumpkin & Chocolate Chip Pancakes
• Cara Berry Oats with unsweetened vanilla almond milk, dried cranberries, sliced almonds, a touch of honey and granola on top
Breakfast at Frosty is legendary. As you can imagine, there’s usually a line, especially on Saturday and Sundays. This being Frosty, they make waiting fun. Sip on coffee or one of their brunch cocktails while you wait. The best Bloody Mary on Put-in-Bay can be found at Frosty. Hey, some people swear by Hair of the Dog!
Favorites include their scrumptious blueberry pancakes, heaping and hearty breakfast sandwiches, and their infamous Eggs Benedict.
Frosty Bar Lunch & Dinner Menu Highlights
• Buffalo Ranch Pizza
• Triple Pepperoni Pizza
• Vegetarian Flatbread with portobello mushrooms, roasted red peppers, and onions on a pesto sauce base with melted provolone cheese.
• Summer Salad with strawberries, goat cheese, sunflower seeds, dried cranberries, candied walnuts, served on mixed greens
As one can see, variety is the spice of life at Frosty. Their exceptional and creative cocktail list sure shows off this philosophy. Besides an extensive wine list and fine selection of local beers, Frosty specializes in fine cocktails.
Frosty’s Bar Specialty Cocktails
• Spicy Peppercorn Bloody Mary
• Garlic Herb Bloody Mary
• Cuban Orange Juice
• Cafe Cooler
• Tropical Mimosa
• Beer-mosa (Shock Top Belgian White Ale and orange juice)
Ideally located steps from the Jet Express terminal, Frosty is a great first or last stop on the island. Everyone makes memories at Frosty. The music plays late into the evening, friends are made, and fun is had. DJ’s spin dance music on the weekends and the place fills to capacity for Sunday brunch. Come join the party at Frosty!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.