Cameo Pizza – An Island Favorite
They also deliver late night, typically until 3 AM during the summer months, to your Put-in-Bay resort, house, or Waterfront Condo. Put-in-Bay Cameo Pizza takes pride in their fresh ingredients used daily. Their crust and sauce are made from scratch and is never frozen. The famous Cameo Blend Cheese is also blended daily. They offer multiple specialty pizzas that include the Chicken Bacon Ranch pizza and the Blazin’ Hot pizza. New to the Cameo Pizza family is the delightful 10 inch gluten free cauliflower crust that has become a local favorite!
Cameo Pizza Menu and Favorites
- Cameo Special: Cameo blend cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms, sausage, onions and green peppers (anchovies and hot peppers optional)
- Chicken Delicacy: Cameo crust base with a choice of BBQ or Hot sauce, topped with Cameo blend cheese, cheddar cheese and chunks of fajita chicken breast
- Cameo Deluxe: Cameo blend cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms, sausage, green peppers, onions, black and green olives, bacon, ham and hamburger (anchovies and hot peppers optional)
- Hawaiian Porker: Cameo blend cheese, pineapple, green peppers and ham
- Popeye Special: Cameo crust base with olive oil and spinach, Cameo blend cheese, feta cheese, fajita chicken, onions and tomatoes
There is also a large salad and sandwich menu along with appetizers. Our personal favorite is the Chicken Chipotle Sub with extra chicken! There’s so much to choose from, you won’t go hungry here. Cameo Pizza is more than your typical pizza place! Cameo Pizza – An Island Favorite.
Did we mention delivery? They will deliver your food directly to your boat, pool chair or hotel room – just look for their island famous Smart Car or golf cart zipping around the island! The South Bass Island community is excited to welcome you back for another great season! Look for Put-in-Bay Cameo Pizza on Delaware Avenue in-between Frosty Bar and the Beer Barrel Saloon. They look forward to serving you high quality food on your next stop to Lake Erie.
Cameo Pizza is Great for Groups!
- School groups
- Corporate groups
- Special events
- Late night bachelorette party snacks
- Wedding Rehearsal dinners
Cameo Pizza History
The Cameo Pizza tradition began back in 1936. Then, Mama Lococco was serving family and friends from her Monroe Street home in Sandusky, Ohio. The tasty offerings were of the Old World Italian style. Quickly, word spread about the authentic and fresh food that she was preparing.
From these humble beginnings, this establishment has continued to be family owned and operated. Fresh tasty food, exceptional customer service and strong family values are the cornerstones for this business. Furthermore, the quality and care taken to make each pizza is very evident. Daily, the crust and sauce is made. Always, they adhere to Mama Lococco’s recipes. Additionally, pizzas come with 100% real cheese from edge to edge. So, this is pizza as it was intended. Fresh, fast and tasty!